Realm of Erelas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm of Erelas

A post by post Fantasy RP Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a little about the lore and setting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
how2add

Glory : 3499

Just a little about the lore and setting Empty
PostSubject: Just a little about the lore and setting   Just a little about the lore and setting EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 11:14 pm

Hello there!
Wanted to setup a character, but I'd like to ground them a little more into the setting you have here. I was wondering if there's a spot where I could learn more about it and make a believable character that works well with the events, lore and so forth that you have there.

I thought the Codex would be an ideal place to find that but I didn't find what I was looking for sadly. Could someone throw me a bone?

Thank you kindly

How2add
Back to top Go down
JezabelRedburn

JezabelRedburn

Glory : 3528

Just a little about the lore and setting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little about the lore and setting   Just a little about the lore and setting EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 12:18 am

At the moment we are a brand new site. So character creation and lore is made by the players. I'm not sure what questions you have exactly, but if you would like to either post them on this forum or private message me I can certainly answer them for you.
Back to top Go down

Just a little about the lore and setting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Realm of Erelas :: Roleplay! :: Roleplay Discussion-
Jump to: